JOB TYPE: Part Time and Full Time
HOURS: Flexible Hours during the week and weekends, typically between 9am and 3pm. Local travel within area required.
PAY: Hourly + tips, benefits negotiable for full-time
The Cleaning Technician is responsible for providing the cleaning and care of baby gear. This includes, but is not limited to: stain removal, vacuuming and steam cleaning. He or she will also be asked to assist with some customer service and payment processing.
1. Provide detailed cleaning of strollers, car seats and other baby gear
2. Operate vacuum and steamer
3. Assist Field Supervisor with event set up and break down
4. Help with payment processing
5. Perform other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Excellent cleaning skills and the willingness to tackle tough projects. (It can get messy!) Proper safety equipment, gloves and aprons, are provided.
• Ability to exercise good judgment and communicate with staff at all levels.
• Must be detail-oriented, able to plan, prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrated ability to operate safely in the workplace and be accountable for safety standards.
• Working knowledge of strollers and car seats helpful.
• Bonus if experience working with parents.
• High School diploma or equivalent at minimum.
• Must have reliable transportation as job location varies each day and is not always convenient to public transportation.
• Must be able to lift 30lbs in a repetitive motion to assist parents and caretakers with taking gear in and out of cars and for setting up our own equipment.
IDEAL FOR THOSE WITH EXPERIENCE AS:
- Car Detailers
- Bicycle Repair Technicians
Please send a resume and cover letter outlining your skill sets and interests. Email subject should be "Cleaning Technician" and which city (LA, SD, NYC). Email Ms. Jennifer Saxton at firstname.lastname@example.org