Considered one of the hottest new concepts in the nation by CNBC, Tot Squad is a dynamic and fast growing start-up looking for a Marketing Manager to help take the company to the next level. Tot Squad is the premier baby gear services company that installs/cleans car seats and cleans/fixes stroller. Tot Squad could be compared to the Geek Squad but for the baby industry! Tot Squad offers car seat installation services nationwide and cleaning & repair services in SoCal, NYC, and DC.The company aims to expand to 10+ new markets by 2019. The Marketing Manager is responsible for digital marketing implementation (consumer and B2B), partnership and franchisee development. You will be an integral member of the team working closely with the Founder/CEO and the executive team helping define the future of the company.
• Define and implement digital marketing strategies to support the growth of the business locally and nationwide
• Develop and implement robust social media campaign
• Lead SEM including recommending, executing, and analyzing search campaigns
• Coordinate with outside vendors and specialists to implement strategies
• Identify and implement various online tactics to increase visibility and engagement with our content and services
• Lead website redesign, content updates and maintenance
• Lead PR campaign
• Develop content for newsletter, press releases, website, blog, social media and partners
• Develop and/or update marketing materials (i.e. brochures, training documents, signage etc.)
• Manage partner relationships by coordinating content, giveaways, special events and promotions
• Assist with yelp and social media consumer inquiries
• Support Tot Squad on various projects that will help grow the business
• Support the company to raise additional funds with venture capital and other potential investors
• Experience planning and executing social media ad campaigns as well as digital marketing paid search campaigns
• Demonstrated experience with Google Analytics and familiarity working with DoubleClick ad serving platform and trafficking creative assets, a plus
• Previous work experience with fast growing on-demand, digital ad agency, retail franchise or CPG companies
• College degree with academic focus in Marketing, Public Relations Business or Advertising.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
Must have basic graphic design experience at a minimum
• Dependable, great attitude, highly motivated and a team player.
• Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to work across a variety of departments and stakeholders
• Hands on, hardworking and reliable
• Takes direction well; good self-initiative and the ability to manage workload with minimal supervision and operate in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to work in a changing environment.
• Scrappy and able to engage grassroots tactics to maximize small start-up budget
$35,000-45,000 depending on experience
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, noting the position title in the subject line. Due to the volume of applications that we receive, we are unable to respond to each individual submission and cannot accept phone inquiries. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to hearing from you.