OFFICE MANAGER / CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
Tot Squad is looking for an enthusiastic, organized self-starter who enjoys working with young families, parents and children for the role of Office Manager/Customer Service Manager. Experience working in a fast-paced work environment is a must.
WHY TOT SQUAD?
· Quirky, spirited culture and vibrant colleagues
· Woman-owned business within the baby industry
· Health-care plan available
· Located on bustling Ventura Blvd, in the heart of Sherman Oaks
· Answering phones and scheduling customers for LA and NYC operations
· Greeting customers and processing drop-off appointments
· Ordering supplies, managing vendors
· General office duties: Filing, scanning, shipping, collating, paying bills and issuing invoices
· Running errands and miscellaneous office requests
· Cleaning of car seats and strollers
· Minimum 3-5 years RELATED or RELEVENT work experience in administrative or customer service management role
· Bachelor degree preferred, but not required
· Exceptional oral and written communication skills
· Reliable and responsible
· Follows guidance and completes tasks in timely manner
· Organized, able to multi-task
· Team player; positive, can-do attitude
· Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
· Native English speaker
Compensation as an independent contractor is $15-20/hour, depending on experience, plus tips.
To apply, please send a resume and a cover letter expressing your qualifications and interest in the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tot Squad comes to the rescue of busy parents by providing baby gear cleaning, car seat installations and stroller repairs at different retail locations daily and via house calls. We provide not only convenience, but peace of mind by using eco-friendly cleaning products from Honest Co. and have a team of certified Child Passenger Safety Technicians who are car seat safety experts. With locations in Los Angeles, San Diego, NYC and Washington DC, we are growing nationally via franchising. Read about us in The New York Times, CNBC or go to thetotsquad.com for more information.